Patients who are candidates for general surgery are transferred to the operating room by referring to this section and doing the initial work, and after surgery they are again treated in this department.
The surgery department of Laleh Hospital is located on the third floor. It has 32 active beds, which have 12 private rooms and 10 twin rooms.
A relaxation room, a warehouse, a cloakroom, 2 rooms dirty, 2 Station Nursing, 2 treatments and has a dressing room, nursing station is in the middle section.
In each private room, there is a dormitory in two double rooms. There are 2 beds for accompanying patients. There is a curriculum in the corridor, with in-session conferences and training on it.
Head nurse: Mrs. Farrokhzadian Internal telephone: 2360 - 2361
Surgical operations routines 3
The most common and the most common surgery in the Department of Surgery 3 breast mass and resection of underarm that the patient fasting, and in half an hour before surgery, breast and axillary Shave is a routine part of FBS , CBC , Na , k , pt , Ptt , and bun and cr . If the patient is over 45 years old, heart counseling should also be done. Then, keeping the Hamovagh drain is very important.
Usually the patient is admitted from the day before or the morning of the day. Two more blood units are always reserved. Routine tests are performed. In some cases, bed reservations are performed on the special part. Before the operation, spirometry (PFT) is done. Antibiotics and serum نيز شروع مي شود نيم ساعت قبل عمل Shave كامل قفسه سينه و زير بغل و تا ناف ( شكم ) انجام مي شود بعد از عمل نگهداري از چست باتل مددجو مهم است و توجه به وجود
The blood is usually prescribed to the patient. As usual routine tests are performed and, if necessary, cardiac counseling is performed and in men it is necessary to have a neck shave . After surgery, tracheostomy is supposed to be up to 24 hours on the patient's head and calcium ampoules Usually 8 hours after the operation or the next morning, the P - Ca is checked . Maintaining the hemovaginal drain is very important. Under the head of the patient, in the first hours of the postoperative period, the preference is 30 ° and O 2 (2-3) .
In this patient's surgery, if the laparotomy is performed, it remains for 24 hours NPO , but if laparoscopy is started, tomorrow morning the fluid will begin. In some surgeries that the patient undergoes laparotomy or even laparoscopy, it is laid out to remove the drainage secretions attached to the bag . Discharges are usually mapped accurately.
Aortic anoris and Femoral arterial artery:
معمولاً مددجو از روز قبل بستري مي شود شب Shave و حمام مي شود ، NPO مي شود ، Shave كامل شكم و تا زانوها انجام مي شود رزرو خون انجام مي شود و مشاوره قلب صورت ميگيرد و تخت ICU حتماً رزرو مي شود .
- The patient must be the day before the operation stays in the hospital because it Moving gut done so the day before practice regimen filtrate should be, and from noon on the day before the operation must Powder Pydrvlaks be given to Clear the stool, as well as antibiotics to the patient begins Also, 2 or 3 turns of the enema are given. Blood reservoirs are made and, according to the patient's age, heart counseling is also done.
In surgery, prostate Blood reservation is done 100% Blood reservation is done Shave patient half an hour before action takes place after surgery, the patient must f / c are three ways that one to serum-washing is plugged in and in some cases also سوند سيستوستومي كه روي مثانه تعبيه مي شود همراه است كه نگهداري از اين سوند خيلي مهم است و همينطور تا Clear شدن ادرار بايد سرم شستشو دائماً در جريان باشد همچنين Hb مددجو حتماً بعد از جراحي مجدداً بايد چك شود.
In this important surgery, the end of the large intestine (rectum) is clean, which is why, as soon as the patient is admitted, the bisaccharide suppository is given. These are given to the patient before surgery, definitely shave .
This surgery is most commonly done in young people. Complete shave is done before surgery. Anesthesia counseling is performed. In these patients, maintenance of the site is very important for controlling the location of the infection.
Preoperative Preparations for Surgery 3:
Preparation for endoscopy
- The patient is fasting
- Coordinate with the endoscopic section and cover the gang.
Colonoscopy Preparation Dr Daryani
- From the previous day, the fluids diet was flattened.
- Eve of the day before colonoscopy at 4 o'clock, two polyethylene glycol packs are dissolved in two liters of water and each quarter will be eaten in a glass.
- On the morning of the colonoscopy, 3 packs of powder are dissolved in 3 liters of water, and each quarter in a glass of powder.
Patient readiness for EEG
- The head should be completely clean.
- Coordinate with EEG .
Preparation for carotid coronary angiography - lower extremity
- The written consent of angiography is taken.
- Routine tests (PTT-PT-CBC-K-Na- Cr-FBS-HIV-HBS-HCV) are checked.
- For prevention of aspiration 6 hours before NPO .
- If the patient consume anticoagulant, it should be discontinued 48 hours before and alternate anticoagulant drugs such as heparin if necessary.
- The area of the incision is from the navel to the lower elbow.
- From the patient, an IV line is taken with a green angioplasty and serum therapy begins.
Preparations before angiography
- PTT-PT control according to the order
- left hand
- Injection of 1/2 promethazine IM and 1/2 diazepam
- Shoe from under the navel up to the knee
- Heparin and Warfarin are discontinued two days earlier.
Care after angiography
- Up to 2 hours
- Up to 24 hours
- Sand bag for up to 6 hours
- Control of bleeding and pulse and foot pains
Colonoscopy Preparation by Dr. Mousavi
- A liquid diet has been smoothed from a day before.
- 4 packs (each package is dissolved in one liter of water) 2 liters at 4 o'clock and 2 liters at 6 o'clock.
The patient should have complete readiness for intestinal cleansing.
Preparation for ER cp
- The patient is fasting
- Kill patients.
- Be sure to take the vein from the right hand and have it.
- Perl TNG before being sent very much to ENCP .
Preparation for intestinal tonsillitis
- Stomach drugs do not go on the day before the graph.
- The morning of the morning is 8 o'clock fasting with 3 packs of barium sulfate powder. (Do not eat anything from 12 o'clock to the next)
How to accept, transfer, discharge:
The patient is admitted to the hospital in two ways:
- Direct acceptance
- Admission by emergency
Patients who have direct admission will initially file a case for admission, then they will be advised in the department and will be informed to the physician and the physician's instructions, including routine tests and cardiac counseling, will be carried out, and if the patient is taken to the operating room Go to the notice given to OR . The patients who are admitted to the emergency department are delivered by the nurse to the department and the orders of the emergency doctor are checked and executed by the doctor.
Admission to the patient is done in accordance with the principle.