Genetic Medicine Laboratory and Molecular Diagnosis
Center for Genetic Medicine and Molecular Diagnosis of Laleh University of Medical Sciences
Colleagues in this section:
Dr. Mohammad Zamani, Medical Genetics Specialist (Head of Department) Dr. Mohammad Jazayeri, Virus Specialist (Infectious Molecular Section)
Dr. Raufian, Medical Geneticist (Center Technical Officer) Mr. Iman Rezaei (Center Supervisor)
* Genetic counseling every day with a predetermined time
- Family and non-family marriage counseling as well as counseling before and during pregnancy
- Advice on all genetic diseases such as infertility, recurrent abortions, IVF cycles failure , deaf-blindness, blood diseases, mental disorders, cancers, etc.
* Perform all genetic diagnostic services (before and after birth) including:
- NIPT or Cell Free DNA Test : A genetic screening of the embryo for chromosomes 21, 18, 13, Y and X chromosomes through maternal blood from week 10 of pregnancy.
- Karyotype: Chromosomal abnormalities from blood, amniotic fluid, placenta ( CVS ) and bone marrow
- 3-day trial ( QF-PCR ): Chromosomal abnormalities of 21, 18, 13, Y and X fetuses
- Diagnosis of fetal health by PGD-PGS and PND
- Genetic causes of infertility, stillbirth and recurrent abortions
- Coagulation factors include thrombosis and abortion
- Potential for hereditary and sporadic genetic diseases
- Genetic causes of all visual and auditory disorders of heredity and sporadic
- Lack of mental retardation and intellectual and hereditary and sporadic intelligence
- Genetic neuromuscular disorders including dystrophy, atrophy, ataxia, dysplasia
- Types of blood diseases and hereditary and sporadic anemia
- Tissue Transplant Adaptation and HLA Typing
- Investigation of genes involved in hereditary and sporadic cancers
- Genetic study of response to medication before chemotherapy and commonly used drugs based on Personalized Medicine
* Department of Molecular Identification of Infectious Pathogens:
Center for Genetic Medicine and Molecular Diagnosis of Laleh University of Medical Sciences in the field of evaluation of all genetic disorders and tests before and after birth with the presence of medical and molecular geneticists as well as molecular diagnosis of infectious pathogens diagnostic
It offers itself. In recent years, with the changes in the physical space, the "Molecular Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases" section has been developed and is ready for cooperation with the centers and hospitals and government departments. Major laboratory activity in this section, performing tests
Qualitative and quantitative molecular based on Real Time PCR and the use of the new Multiplex Real Time PCR method , which is the simultaneous identification of multiple pathogens in a reaction.
In this regard, Dr. Seyyed Mohammad Jazayeri, a specialist in virology and a member of the faculty of the Tehran University of Medical Sciences, is responsible for advising infectious patients by experts every day, in addition to monitoring the accuracy and accuracy of the tests.
Honorable Laleh Hospital and other centers are referred to this center. Due to the sensitivity of diagnosis and timely treatment of infectious diseases, the center has the potential for emergency diagnosis of the Same Day Reporting System .
The importance of counseling is particularly relevant to the papillomavirus. It should be noted that by performing Real Time PCRtests as well as multiplexes and other approved techniques such as APTIMA for the papillomavirus, this section is being converted.
Becoming a pillar in the country is about managing these diseases.
All costs are calculated on the basis of tariffs approved by the Ministry of Health
Direct Call Number: 88563047 and Phone Number: 8147 + Internal 2626